Charcoal Deep Stain Remover Sensitive Relief
- Regular price
- $6.95 USD
- Sale price
- $6.95 USD
- Regular price
- Unit price
Where does sensitive tooth pain come from?
Nerves can become exposed causing pain when gums recede or protective enamel is damaged. If nerves are exposed to hot or cold elements, sweet or acidic foods, it can trigger pain in the nerve. Sensitive Relief Charcoal Deep Stain Remover contains potassium nitrate which has been clinically proven to build protection over time to help desensitise nerves.
- 1x Charcoal Deep Stain Remover + Sensitive - 150g
- 1x Whitening Toothbrush with Stain Lifter
- 8x Dental Flosser Toothpicks
- Lubricate your brush with small amount of water and squeeze pea sized amount on toothbrush
- Insert toothbrush in mouth at a 45 degree angle to your gums and use a gentle circular motion to brush front teeth
- Brush outside surfaces of teeth, making sure to get the back molars and upper areas of chewing surfaces
- Flip the toothbrush upside down to get the inside of top front teeth and repeat for bottom front teeth
- Brush your tongue
- Rinse mouth to reveal your most confident smile
White Glo Toothpastes designed for daily use. Dentists recommend brushing twice daily to provide protection from oral bacteria, cavities, decay and plaque.
When will I start seeing results?
Whitening Toothpastes results will be more gradual than our whitening treatments however we are confident that you will achieve a whiter smile from around 4 weeks of regular use.
Is this toothpaste harsh and abrasive on teeth enamel?
The White Glo toothpaste is a low abrasion formula, using a more premium ingredient “calcium carbonate” ingredient base as opposed to the harsher “hydrated silica” used in many mass produced toothpastes. Calcium carbonate is softer on Mohs scientific hardness scale than hydrate silica.
Will this cause sensitive teeth?
This whitening formula is designed for everyday use and should not cause any sensitivity. However please do contact us should you experience any issues.
What if I don’t need the bonus toothbrush?
Dentists recommend changing your toothbrush regularly as weakened bristles lose their effectiveness. That is why White Glo includes a bonus toothbrush in each pack. We understand some people opt for an alternate electric brush or you simply find yourself with a surplus of unopened toothbrushes, you can donate them as part of our community care initiative.
Can it be used on veneers, dentures, braces etc?
White Glo Toothpastes are safe to use on dental work such as braces, veneers, dentures however it is unlikely these will respond to any whitening.